Your search results
Where to stay.
These are just a few of our local hotels / B+Bs / gites. We will be happy to book something for you if you don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself.
Hotel de France, Montmorillon
Good quality rooms, and two superb restaurants – you have to book!
Les Orangeries, Lussac Les Chateaux
Top quality hotel with restaurant serving the best in organic food and wines.
B+B and Gites
Amabilité is located in Journet a 5 minute drive from Montmorillon. They have a beautiful, sunny garden where you can relax under a parasol or in the sun.
· 4 spacious and comfortable rooms available, one of which is a double room for up to 5 people.
· A 2-person room with amenities for disabled people and a private entrance.
· Every room has its own bathroom with a bath and/or shower and toilet.
· Comfortable beds.
· Wifi, freely available in every room.
· Spacious and comfortable living room.
· Luxurious breakfast.
· Coffee and tea are freely available.
· Evening meals available.
· Other drinks and snacks available for a small charge.
Superb B+B just outside Montmorillon on the River Gartempe. Separate gite available at the top of the house – a private two-bedroom flat with kitchen.
Montmorillon Town House
Overlooking the St Martial steeple and walled gardens this house is just two minutes’ walk to the centre of Montmorillon and the medieval Cite de l’écrit. The two bedroom, two bathroom maison is bright, comfy and welcoming! 80 euros a night, four night minimum stay
Fairytale Waterfront Mill Cottage
Moulin des Vaux is a beautifully renovated stone mill cottage located with its own river frontage and weir. Surrounded by nature, with stunning views – cool and comfy in Summer, warm and cosy in the cooler months. Sleeps 7, three bedrooms, two bathrooms.
There is a boat for rowing trips along the river, BBQ and picnic table. 20 minute drive from Montmorillon – in Brigueil Le Chantre.
Minimum stay 7 nights, 1050 euros a week.